Mar 12, 2021
“With women in particular, small moments matter.” Those are the
words of Lara Abrash, CPA, chair and CEO of Deloitte & Touche
LLP, about how seemingly inconsequential decisions can have a big
effect on how women advance in the workplace. Hear more of Abrash’s
thoughts on promoting diversity and on why the time was right for
Deloitte to publish a new report on its workforce composition.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The career advice Abrash received from her mother.
- Abrash’s advice for how employers can better support
- Why Deloitte decided to release its inaugural Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Why the AICPA is pushing for extensions to the Paycheck
Protection Program application deadline and the individual tax
- The tax-related questions CPAs and their clients may have
regarding certain 2020 unemployment benefits.